Welcome to the website of Moor Pool Hall, a well equipped hall available for hire. The Hall is situated at the Circle, in the centre of the Moor Pool Garden Suburb conservation area and conveniently within walking distance of Harborne High Street, Birmingham.
The hall is an ideal venue for:
• Music, dance, drama
• Receptions, anniversaries and parties
• Children’s parties
• Skittles and games nights
• Fundraising events
• Conferences, corporate events and business meetings
• Sales and promotions
We offer a wide and flexible range of facilities:
• The Main Hall – up to 220 people, excellent acoustics & a semi-sprung dance floor
• Flexible stage – at the end of the main hall offers a wide range of configurations
• The Lower Hall – ideal for meetings and smaller presentations
• Disability friendly – wheelchair accessible (Main Hall)
• Easy access – 10 minute walk from Harborne High Street
Up to date hall availability for the coming 12 months can be checked with our Hall manager. Please have a look around our site and contact us if we can help with any questions you may have.
The Moor Pool Heritage Trust welcomes visitors to come and see the Hall which is at the heart of the Moor Pool Garden Suburb.
Please go to our page giving details on times the Hall is avilable for open viewing. The Hall can also be viewed by arrangement with the Hall Manager who can be contacted on 0121 426 2908
The Trust also can arrange guided tours of the heritage facilities which includes the bowling green, pool area, Orchard, Skittle Alley, allotments and the arts and crafts buildings.
Walking tours take around 1 hour and can involve steps.